Sunday, May 13, 2007

Sad..

Sorry for not posting for the last few days.. can't use comp. I took two injections on friday.. Horrible. i hate injections.. On satuurday i went to check my bloob group. so i had to draw blood out.. once again it wa horrible.. but only more painful den the jabs..

Okay.. I'm kinda sad.

Sad.. i m confused.

I don'y know what u r talking about.

Frankly this is killing me.

I hate it to be the disaster of anything

But i've created a disaster.

One that can not be reversed.

Something i regretted doing.

But its too late to turn back now.

Not a single hope is left.

Not even a spark of hope.

Its just so sufocating.

So unreal.

But its happening.

I feel remorseful and depressed.

I can never forgive myself.

Of the damage i've inflicted on someone.

Who will be perished soon

Or even already perished.

I wish and i beg that he won't leave.

I'm feeling lost.

I just don't know what to do or say

But i guess now there is nothing that can be done.

I REALLY want to help.

Teach me how.

I love the cross necklace..

The one you got for me.

The beautiful one.

Which i'm wearing now.

I'm just feeling helplessly lost in what to do.

Listen to my silent plea..

No comments: