Sunday, May 6, 2007

Last paper..

Yeah!! tomorrow no paper!!

tml is only for those who takes combine chemistry and i don't take combine!! hahas.. happy.. can have extra day to brush up on my chemistry on wednesday.. and not to mention it will be my LAST PAPER!!

Hahas.. by wednesday i can play like a crazy gal.. whoo! hmm.. tml i'm going to SP to collect my nyaa bronze award.. so cool.. can't wait to do silver.. oh.. and i ordered cake for all my relief teachers namely mr. koh, ms. tay, mr. tan.. think they'll be leaving soon.. They are great teachers!!

today i had my history paper.. it was tough. I mean which exam paper isn't tough right? But if one studys had and don't do last minute revisions i'm sure one can do well.. hahas.. wad the heck think i'm going to have a borderline pass.. well gotta stay happy always!! =D

No comments: