Friday, May 4, 2007

Open Up!!

Happy to have a new blog!!

Okay.. this is gonna be my new diary, something interesting to share with you..

last night i was dreaming.. i was dreaming that i played soccer.. and i kicked into chee wee's face.. =pp

hahas.. that was random.

anyways.. i am having exams now.. but i'm more den half way done.. left with 2 more papers before i finish and PLAY!!

i'm going for himalayas trekking with the school on 25 may.. it'll be a 10 days trip.. i paid $666 for it.. hahas.. hope i'll enjoy it.. i have to go for 3 injections!! ARGH!!

hmm.. this year i was introduced to my cell group. VIBRANT!! I love vibrant alot.. it helped me feel god in a TOTALLY different way.. a way any sinner can never feel.. GOD IS AWESOME!! but the sad thing is i can only go for cell once a month.. but my faith and trust with god will never fade.. i'm sure there will be a time when i'm allowed to go every week.. guess it is just not the time yet.. but at the meantime i am happy with once a month. and doing quiet time with pastor rachel is cool.. have i told u how AWESOME my pastor is? She is the coolest person i have ever met.. LIKE SERIOUSLY..

well coming to my love life.. its kinda complicated.. i don't want to touch on the sticky web behind me.. hahas.. well i have a crush on this guy. ttaller den me!! hahas.. that is important.. i'm like 1.65m tall right?? oh well.. the guy has the most charming smile and the look of his eyes is mind blowing.. hahas.. and he has a good sense of humor.. just the type of person i need to brighten up my dull life.. or maybe not dull..

well this blog is really just about me.. the plain me. oh and remember to tag.. vulgarities is not welcomed and pls pls pls rmb to leave your name.. hahas

anyways.. i gotta study for history on monday.. ciao~

No comments: