Sunday, May 6, 2007

For a special someone

This is to someone who has a split personality. You know who i mean.

The person you are now is just as good as the person i know before. You are a good person. No one can contain the evil in him for too long.. the only thing he can do is conquer it and not let it hurt others.. i'm sure u don't want anyone to be hurt.

I want to see the person inside you to come out.. I miss him. As a friend and someone who is concerned.. I'm worried. At first i was afraid but not i see no reason in being afraid for i know u'll not hurt. After listening to stories about i over reacted.. i was being frantic when i did not need to.. I'm terribly sorry for being so cold to you for a moment. If your still holding on to that hope of yours.. Keep holding on to it.. Don't let it go please..

I don't know how you'll react to this piece of entry cause i don't know which of you is reading it.. I really hope it is the one filled with hope and forgiveness and with the gift of giver. I really hope you come back...

reading psalm 23

its a very good verse..

No comments: